Ahoy there, and many thanks for visiting.
Welcome to the webby home of Always Chum where unlike my poetic counterpart (www.alwayschum.com) I’ll be talking about whatever pops into my well groomed brunette head.
In reality, my name is Charlie. I live in a beautiful city at the bottom of the world where I like to create. Some of my creative experiments include poetry, calligraphy, iphotography, cookies and cupcakes.
Six random things about me:
1. An English Surrey-ian by birth. An Australian Melbourn-ian by choice. I’m dual national and proud of it!
2. I love Garfield (don’t judge)
3. Vampire’s fascinate me (except Twilight, don’t even get me started)
4. My day job is in superannuation.
5. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Sociology.
6. I love, love, love, Doctor Who!!
Enough about me though, what about you?